Quilts Out of the Closet Tonight

Heading to the Baltimore Heritage Quilters Guild tonight and I've decided to take some quilts that never go on the road. The one that has been crying and making such a fuss is this Oak Leaf and Rose Wreath that I made at least 10 years, if not 15 years, ago. Sigh! Such prima donas! I began making this quilt thinking I would sew it by hand. Where's the trash can? I tossed that first block inside and whipped out my fusible webbing and sewing machine and calmed down. I don't have a pattern for this, but I think I used the blocks in a previous calendar. I'll search for them and then post it when I find it. For now, just look at this quilt!

Comments

  1. A strikingly beautiful quilt! How is it that this lovely quilt has been in the closet and not on display?(LOL)Thank you for showing us your extremely talented works of art from so many years ago. I only dream of being able to replicate this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com