Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Red Hot Flash!

Red Hot Flash by Debby Kratovil for Blank Quilting
Well, I guess it's the nature of my age, that I would name a quilt after how I feel all the time. Why doesn't my husband understand that I need to have the AC turned down to 50 degrees? This pattern is for a brand new quilt I designed and sewed for Blank Quilting using ONLY one set of 2-1/2" strips. Their sets of 40 strips are called Fabrications and other than the binding and a black and white swirly background print, I used all of the 40 strips for this 59" x 70" quilt. You can download the pattern here: Hot Flash Pattern    Visit Blank Quilting for dozens and dozens of fabulous patterns, free for you to ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all these lovely patterns. Red hot flash, I can picture done in different color ways or as a scrappy quilt. When you keep the house cool give your husband extra quilts( his side of the bed, his hangout chair, etc.) Thanks for the link to Blank Quilting always looking for more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous design - thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com