Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ride 'Em Cowboy!

I love this pattern, which I designed for Blank Quilting about 2 years ago. My husband Phil dreams of being a cowboy because he spent many years in Texas - he owns the boots and the hat, but not the spurs! This would be fun quilt to make for that cowboy - or wanna-be cowboy in your life.
 
Best of the West pattern

Just click the link and it will take you to a pdf of the pattern, including the full-size templates for the cactus and cowboy boot. Share this page with your friends and guild members. Send me a picture of your quilt and -  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this pattern! I'll be using it to make a cactus quilt for my DH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this pattern still available? The link does not work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com