Another Day with Dylan

Dylan's Squares by Debby Kratovil
Block Size: 8" x 8"  Quilt Size: 40" x 40"
Well, here it is, my Dylan quilt. I abandoned the plan to show off mirror image blocks and just sewed a few more of this color combination. The quandary? What should I do about a border? Well, I just tried to think outside the box; I'm so happy it's not predictable!  This is an easy quilt and can be sewn in one day. I will post the pattern and yardage later this week, along with a picture of ANOTHER, completely different quilt I'm hoping will be a new workshop.

I emptied 3 out 4 suitcases from my teaching this past weekend. Now I've got to get back to work. It was so fun to play with beautiful fabrics from Windham. This has been my Win-Win-Win with Windham week. Hope you like this as much as I do!

Comments