Dancing with the Feed Dogs Down


Trumpet Flower Stencil
Lookout, Pittsburgh/Monroeville Original Sewing and Quilting Expo! I am bringing my dark fabric for one of our machine quilting samples. I love the way colored threads standout and then matching thread for the background enhances the design. I am NOT a professional longarm quilter, but I do love to go dancing with the feed dogs down! Yes, the white you see is the chalk marking pencil and I plan on keeping it there to show my students.

Dancing with the Feed Dogs Down
 Black batik fabric, poison green thread, and me! Nothing planned, just letting my inner self take over. I really had fun creating these.

Comments

  1. That "dancing" looks like great fun! I have a longarm friend who calls it that, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you should be a professional. What an awesome job. I am sure you had lots of fun teaching fmq.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com