Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birdhouses: Two Door Cottage

Two Door Cottage Birdhouse - 7" x 12"
Here is the second in my Birdhouse Quilt-Along series. This is the Two Door Cottage and is upsized from the smaller block which appears in my "Best of Quilter by Design" paper piecing CD (which has 117 foundation patterns in 7 different themes).

These fabrics were also used in Ezekiel's Wheel (Moonstruck Collection by Windham Fabrics). See the step by step tutorial for making the curved block and get the free pattern for the quilt here: Ezekiel's Wheel.

The Two Door Cottage Birdhouse finishes to 7" x 12". It is pieced in two sections, which are full size in the two page pdf pattern.

Home Tweet Home block and quilt - November 14
What patterns have I already revealed? Go to the Birdhouse Quilt-Along page to see last month's block. And come back next month to see the block AND quilt made with the Honeybell Collection by Blank Quilting. I will share with you the Home Tweet Home block.

2 comments:

  1. Debby,

    I love that birdhouse block!! So glad to see that you have a blog. I will be back to visit you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabric choices! Thanks for the block.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com