Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birdhouse QAL - Double Perch Birdhouse

Thanks for your patience. I have had the block finished; my old brain forgot to upload!

Double Perch Birdhouse - 5" x 10" fnished
Would you like to see the back of the block before I removed all the paper (I did remove some)?
Paper side of the Double Perch Block
Where can you get it? I've started uploading my pdf patterns at Craftsy. I'm a Craftsy Designer now and I'm so glad to be able to share both free patterns and those that are for sale. Check them out.

Double Perch Birdhouse is a 3 page pdf pattern - just click on the pattern name and it will take you to my store. Remember, this is free and you download it there.

Thanks for continuing on with me in my Birdhouse Quilt-Along!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great birdhouse. I hope to start my houses later in the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice,this is quite a quirky one. I wish I had the time to start something new. Maybe later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. and i love the colors you chose. thank you or the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com