Christmas Vault - Day 3

One of my absolute favorite Christmas quilts, traditional Oak Leaf and Rose Wreath blocks
Email followers click here to see blog post online: Debby Kratovil Quilts

Today is the THIRD day of the Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop. Carol of Just Let Me Quilt is the cheerleader, along with Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt.

 I hope my followers are still with me for the ride! The red and green quilt above is one that appeared in Quilt Magazine many years ago. I started by hand appliqueing a block, realized I prefer my sewing machines, threw the first block in the trash and went to work creating the entire quilt by machine. I loved every minute of it!

August 2
Remember, this is the prize giveaway (see information at the Sew We Quilt site link above):



I hope you take a few minutes to visit these folks. Enjoy the ride. We are taking the weekend off. I hope your weekend is filled with happy sewing and relaxing with family and friends. Come back Monday for more of the Ho Ho Ho Bloggers!

Comments

  1. This is very striking - I am enjoying the daily quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern - it is so striking

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt is gorgeous, Debby! When I first saw the quilt, I was thinking that I had seen that quilt somewhere before. I must have seen it in the magazine. i really love it. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for taking the time to share your quilts. I am enjoying looking at them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do lots of hand applique, but like you I discovered machine applique and never looked back. :) Beautiful, beautiful quilt! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas quilt is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com