Christmas Vault - Day 8

The Diadem Quilt from my book, Supersize 'Em Quilts
Christmas Vault - Day 8 @ Debby Kratovil Quilts

Are you still with me? What a ride, huh? Today is Day 8 of the Ho Ho Ho Hop and these bloggers are so excited to share their creations. This is the last day and we've had so much inspiration. I am pulling out fabrics and planning some new things as a result of seeing so much awesome work!!

The quilt pictured above appears in my second book. It is a traditional block that dates back to the early 1900s. I converted it to foundation piecing those sharp points and the center squares are nice and large (10") so you can showcase a large scale print. The block finishes to 14". And yes, this quilt comes out during the holidays!

Here are the remaining bloggers for our hop. They may be last but I am confident they are sure to WOW us with some great ideas. What are you waiting for? Get hopping!

August 9

Comments

  1. Still with you, still enjoying each thing you pull out of your vault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in the passenger seat. I really love love love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a wonderful time looking thru all the other blogers each of the last week. It was a very relaxing time and I loved getting some new ideas for the holidays.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your husband's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com