Friday, August 9, 2013

Christmas Vault - Day 8

The Diadem Quilt from my book, Supersize 'Em Quilts
Christmas Vault - Day 8 @ Debby Kratovil Quilts

Are you still with me? What a ride, huh? Today is Day 8 of the Ho Ho Ho Hop and these bloggers are so excited to share their creations. This is the last day and we've had so much inspiration. I am pulling out fabrics and planning some new things as a result of seeing so much awesome work!!

The quilt pictured above appears in my second book. It is a traditional block that dates back to the early 1900s. I converted it to foundation piecing those sharp points and the center squares are nice and large (10") so you can showcase a large scale print. The block finishes to 14". And yes, this quilt comes out during the holidays!

Here are the remaining bloggers for our hop. They may be last but I am confident they are sure to WOW us with some great ideas. What are you waiting for? Get hopping!

August 9

4 comments:

  1. Still with you, still enjoying each thing you pull out of your vault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in the passenger seat. I really love love love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a wonderful time looking thru all the other blogers each of the last week. It was a very relaxing time and I loved getting some new ideas for the holidays.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your husband's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com