The Joys of Hex, Day 6

Welcome to Day 6 of the Joys of Hex blog hop (OK, Hexie Queen Hop)!
Free pattern and tutorial here: Hexagon Pinwheels and Plaids
I pulled this Hexagon Pinwheels and Plaids out of my Hexagon Quilt Vault and there's a FREE pattern along with step by step pictures on how to make this quilt. You won't believe the neat trick for sewing those triangles together!

In case you didn't get to see Karen's Blog yesterday due to a broken link, take a visit to:

Now, get set for two more days of awesome inspiration. Today's bloggers are:

Tuesday, August 27
   
  
   
   
   
   
   
   
  

Comments

  1. popped over to the link for the instructions, another technique to add to my to do list, it is growing by the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how clever is that technique/trick! pinning, downloading and will try it, for sure. Next week as this week I am on a less is more purge of most of my house, sewing room dead last if ever, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss those are hexies too...holy moly Debby...you earned your title...such a Hexie Queen...I bow to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com