Twist with the 60s Blog Hop - Day 8

Fleur de Lis applique in batiks
What's in the Batiks Vault today, the last day of the Twist with the 60s Hop? This pair of pillows (I can only find one of these, btw). They go with the Colorburst Squares quilt that I've been teaching the past year for the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo.
Stack squares, make 4 cuts, sew back together to make 4 blocks
Beyond the Cobblestone block; these centers float all over the quilt
OK. The last bloggers to reveal their blast to the past. Go see the awesome creations they want to show you.

October 4

Comments

  1. what brilliant colours very striking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really REALLY like that quilt with the pillows. I hope you find the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vibrant colors. your pillows are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave us a taste of the 60's with your lovely bright colors for 8 days, Thank you.
    24Tangent@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your batik projects. Now just to build up my stash so I can make some. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com