Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fossil Ferns and Mug Rug Hop

We're Back! Fossil Ferns
 Just a teaser, to show you the awesome colors of Fossil Ferns
An upcoming project with Fossil Fern hexies

Sew in Love with Fabric (Benartex Fabrics blog) has invited me to participate in their Mug Rug Hop. Please join me over there and you can see STEP BY STEP how to paper piece these awesome Royal Star points.

Step by step to paper piecing perfection
Then I give you the link to the FREE PATTERN for the entire 16 block quilt, including the foundations to make your very own Royal Star quilt.

Take a hop on over to Sew in Love with Fabric to see it all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I love love this fabric!!! Love the block too!!!! I will go check it out!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debby ~ I just wanted to pop over here to say thank you for the beautiful pattern and great tutorial you have given us.

    I did not mention it in my comment, but in my comment I mentioned buying some Fossil Fern fabric, a fat quarter pack of the Brights from Craftsy during their sale last month. They had them at a great price. I just checked and they have a sale with these included, although not at the great price I was lucky enough to get.
    I am totally jealous of that huge box you were sent. How fun. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Fossil Ferns! I have since the very first run. For a long time, I used #51 as my background for a lot of things - sort of a charcoal black. I even bought a whole bolt, which I've rarely done in my life. I'm excited to see what you do with those hexagons, and of course I'm going to the other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow on GFC ...and my favorite month to quilt is November...getting ready for Christmas...also posted on benartex blog crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this fabric but popped over to the link and it says you have had it for a few years so not sure if it available, must investigate! thanks for the pattern too, have downloaded it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com