Mi Casa y Su Casa

From the Dwellings Collection by Benartex
My House and Your House - visit the Benartex blog - Sew in Love with Fabric today for Technique Tuesday where I'm the guest designer. You will see an awesome collection of florals, stripes, geometrics (like the Box Trot panels you see above).

Here are a few of the prints . . .
Confetti print in 11 colorways
Bloom print - I absolutely love that orange!
Small Box Trot - what a fun geometric
Check out Sew in Love with Fabric to see the 3 projects I made with this fabulous collection. Lots of pictures that I know you'll enjoy!

Comments

  1. I saw all your lovelies - just adore the small flowers, stripes, and confetti prints in this line - may have to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fun those fabrics are! I have been on a kick of licking the square quilts - all kinds of them - that are so popular now. Thanks for sharing, going to go look at the other post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com