Monday, January 5, 2015

Garden Maze Tutorial

I came across a picture of a quilt I made about 15 years ago, which I also had published in a magazine. I forgot about it (what? how can I forget a quilt, you say? I've had hundreds published, so my brain is leaking by now)

I also realized I wrote a tutorial about this technique a few summers ago. Here is the quilt:

Garden Maze Quilt
And here's a tutorial using some Windham Fabrics from designer Nancy Gere. I have step by step pictures on how to make those criss-cross corner blocks using NO TEMPLATES. Can you believe it?

Garden Maze block
Oh, and did you know that I've started a new Pinterest Board on my tutorials? I'm playing catchup, but I do have 14 links there!

Garden Maze Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com