Playful Pups Quilt

I've rediscovered this cute collection of fabrics from Benartex from 2007 (yes, a LONG time ago if you are a piece of fabric). I have some usable scraps left over from making my Playful Pups quilt, which I think appeared in a past issue of a Fons and Porter magazine. Isn't this the cutest? I no longer own it, but I'm thinking of remaking something like it for a little child.

Playful Pups Quilt
They also included cats and I have some scraps of that. I think this sort of novelty print surely captures the attention of a little child. Not much more to share today.

Remember, tomorrow is Windham Wednesday's where I'll share my tutorial on making that Lone Star quilt with no y-seams. Hope to see you then (and yes, there's a giveaway).

Comments

  1. That is a cute baby quilt.i like babies,cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a dog quilt to make you want to snuggle with both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doggie quilt--love anything to do with dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beagle says one can never make too many pet-themed quilts ... or have too many cuddles with a beagle. And yes, 2007 was forever ago in puppy years! Thanks as always for the inspirations! (janeherbst at roadrunner dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such cute patterns and ideas for our fabric. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com