Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boo!

Halloween already? I can't believe it. And - very scary - the clocks fall back one hour to Standard Time. Why do we have to go back and forth like a yo-yo with our clocks, huh?

I thought I'd repost a fun and FREE project from years ago. This is my Bat table topper that first appeared in October of 2012:

Bat Wreath
You can see my picture tutorial and get the free pattern for the bat. (The giveaway has long ago been given away.)

I'm busy unpacking and repacking for guild visits and look forward to no more trips after this last one with the North Carolina guild. I will have fun doing my One Day Lone Star workshop and sharing my quilts in my Shortcuts from a Short Woman trunk show. Then I'm home to create new workshops and test drive some ideas that have been percolating in my head.

Have a safe and enjoyable Halloween and don't eat too much chocolate (yeah, right!)

4 comments:

  1. The new time will make it lighter in the morning, but I do dread the early darkness.

    Thanks for the cute bat project. I may have to make that for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little bat table topper. I made one from your tute a couple years ago and it's always fun to put it out this time of year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com