Tuesday, November 17, 2015

13 Quilts eBook Now Available

I finally did it - I put all 13 quilt patterns from my 2012 Wall Calendar of Quilts into an ebook. Can you believe it's 92 pages? It is a pdf, of course. And you can see all the quilts here:

Best of Calendar Quilts 2012 (a link on my blog)

Here's the cover with Snow Crystals (also included in the ebook):
Wall Calendar filled with 13 quilts!
Here are just a few.

There's this EASY Winding Ways quilt. That curved unit is a single piece, appliqued to a background square. How simple is that, huh?

Winding Ways Quilt
One of my several Yikes, Those Stripes! quilts. Strip pieced and then rotary cut into triangles for an easy Hourglass block. Very stash-buster friendly!

Big Top Circus Stripes
And the quilt for December is my Holiday Splendor Lone Star quilt. Again, rotary cutting is the way to go for the diamond 9-patch star units.

Holiday Splendor Lone Star
This is available at my Craftsy pattern site. All 13 patterns for one low price of $10. Go check it out. And first, you can see all the quilts and their sizes here on my blog (see link at top of page).

3 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful combination of fabrics. Love all of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time in putting a great file of patterns together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the Big Top Circus is begging me to make it and give it to a friend's daughter. Thanks so much for telling about this and linking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com