Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2016 Calendar Girls: Idaho Beauty is our June Block and Project

Idaho Beauty from the Quilter's Block a Day calendar
Idaho Beauty is a wonderfully large block composed of 4 Ohio Stars. They are 20"! Two Idaho Beauty blocks make this small quilt of 35" x 57-1/2". This block appears on June 17 in the calendar.

And the digital quilts:
Idaho Beauty quilt: 35" x 57-1/2"
 The following coloring is how it appears in the 4 page pattern.
Idaho Beauty quilt: 35" x 57-1/2"

Included in the pdf pattern is a coloring chart for you to audition your own fabric choices and a one page newsletter that shows some tips on cutting those flying geese units for the star points.

You do not have to go to Craftsy for this pattern. It will eventually go there, but for now you can download it from the links above.

Remember, you need to own a copy of my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar in order to get the pattern for the 20" Idaho Beauty block.

3 comments:

  1. many thanks Debby for this latest block and instructions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this one! Thanks for the ideas. That makes a great baby quilt - which is what I'm doing with all the blocks this year. Except I didn't do Trillium. I had 3 other projects with end-of-May deadlines, so I skipped that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com