Sunday, July 31, 2016

Calendar Girls August Project: Free Trade Stars

One day early, but that's better than late, right? Here is the 8th project in my 2016 Calendar Girls BOM. I have heard from several of you who are making these into baby quilts and what a stash you will have!

Free Trade Block is the August 12th block in my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar:

Free Trade Block, August 12
In the calendar it is a 16" block. For our project, the quilt finishes to 36" x 36".

Free Trade Stars Quilt, 36" x 36"
And here's a newsletter with some tips and tricks to sew these triangles:

Remember, this is a free program to anyone who owns a copy of my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar by Martingale:
Quilter's Block a Day Calendar

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - stars and lot of HSTS - my kind of project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love this one. I'm trying to finish the borders on several baby quilts I made in July - Finished one on Saturday from 4 Idaho Stars, and I have one large Snail's Trail Star (which I know wasn't the calendar, but I had to try it!) and the July Star to go. Then I'll make this one. Most of mine have already gone to charity, though the February home one went to a friend. It's just fun to do these things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful, intricate pattern, I like the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com