Saturday, October 8, 2016

2016 Adinkra BOM - October's Block

A little late, but hey, I'm still in October!

Our block for this month is TI KORO NKO AGYINA - “two heads are better than one”

But there's only one head in this pic. Go figure!

Ti Koro Nko Agyina
I used raw edge applique and batiks for the green. Very easy. Though, of course, you can use hand applique. Your choice.

I've had emails asking where past blocks are. They are STILL AVAILABLE on this blog. Go to my right side bar, scroll down to "LABELS" and you will see the 2016 Adinkra BOM link. Click it and you will find all the individual posts for the blocks from January through October.

Hope you have a wonderful October!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Debby! You are in plenty of time. =) I can see how this picture could be considered two heads in one. I always like that saying anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the 2016 Adinkra BOM but the link to download the March block isn't working. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me a bit worried at first but I love the finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com