Modern by the Yard: New Issue and FREE patterns

Here we are again with new ideas for today's quilters. Benartex has created another issue of Modern by the Yard. Take a look at this cover!

Modern by the Yard, Spring 2017
Yummy colors. Five projects. Free. Can't get any better than that! Well, maybe for me - I have an article inside. It's my simplified version of the Winding Ways pattern using the Kismet Collection by Paula Nadelstern. Let's see, huh?

Modern Winding Ways from yours truly.
Let me show you those yummy fabrics up close:

Kismet Collection by Paula Nadelstern
And some of the patches I made for the Winding Ways project:

Winding Ways patches and background square
Go take a look at the FREE eMagazine: Modern by the Yard, for this and four more projects featuring Benartex fabrics.

Comments

  1. Great e-zine! Thanks for the link. And the extra added bonus was getting a couple of your patterns from their tutorials page. Whoo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those fabrics are crazy fun! Where is the best place to buy Benartex fabrics?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com