Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 50

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words about these blocks. I also have thoroughly enjoyed what Patricia Bryant has done with my designs. We all are anxious to know how she will put them together. Remember her little pile?

Patricia's stack of all 366 blocks from my calendar
Let's see the next seven for Week #50.

December 10: Gentleman's Fancy
Gentleman's Fancy: 12"

December 11: Holiday Mosaic
Holiday Mosaic: 12"
Just added: Deanna commented below that she would like to see Holiday Mosaic in a 4 block setting. I have this from the Calendar CD version. The blocks are turned 90 degrees and make an interesting arrangement, don't you think?

Four Holiday Mosaic Blocks

December 12: Honey's Choice

Happy Chanukah to my Jewish bloggers!

Honey's Choice: 10"
 December 13: Around the Mountain

Around the Mountain: 9"
December 14: Odds and Ends

Odds and Ends: 12"
December 15: Slanted Diamonds
What a sweet little Nativity!

Slanted Diamonds: 6"
December 16: Pennsylvania (that's where I was born!)

Pennsylvania: 12"

Comments

  1. I am very curious about the pattern that Holiday Mosaic makes when put together with other blocks. I think it would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Deanna. I don't have your email so I'm not sure you'll see this. I added a 4 block rendition of Holiday Mosaic above. As for how it will look with other blocks, I think sashing is called for to separate all the patches. Just my opinion!

      Delete
  2. Hi Debby,
    Ooh, I really like that Holiday Mosaic! Thanks for sharing the four blocks - I love how they look being turned 90 degrees. Really interesting and different. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really making me want to try this! Will she show us the setting or what she plans on doing with the blocks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com