Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 51

Last two weeks of these fabulous blocks. Thank you, again, Patricia Bryant!

December 17: Rocky Mountain Puzzle
Rocky Mountain Puzzle: 8"
 December 18: Double Hearts

Double Hearts: 12"
 December 19: Arkansas Traveler

Arkansas Traveler: 12"
Oooooh! I have some of these stacking dolls. My grandkids love to play with them when they come over. My husband bought them 25 years ago when he took a trip to Russia after the "wall" fell. Here is one set (I have several) that makes me chuckle every time I see it. Can you name them?

Russian leaders stacking dolls
December 20: Tiny Dancer
Tiny Dancer: 7-1/2"
 December 21: Garrett Window

Garrett Window: 6"
 December 22: Alpine Cross

Alpine Cross: 10"
 December 23: Market Square

Market Square: 8"
One more week to go. Seven more blocks!

Comments

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing these each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to find this calendar at a local thrift store. Wonder if I can be dedicated enough to make them all? Seeing all the blocks made up each week has been so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debby,
    It is hard to believe there is only one week left to go! I will really miss this weekly post. Fabulous and fun as always, this week my favorite is Rocky Mountain Puzzle.
    ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com