Windham Wednesdays - Uncorked!

No, I'm not falling apart. That's the name of a new collection by Windham that mimics that of cork. There are 24 skus in these blender-type fabrics. Let's see them.

Uncorked by Windham Fabrics
 I decided to revisit a project I have made more than once. It's my Dancing Squares pattern. So, of course, I had to cut some squares!

Squares cut from Uncorked
Here is a little quilt I made using the Forest Parade Collection (Windham) from 2015. I just finished quilting it yesterday and hope to get the binding on today. I'll share that picture soon!

Dancing Squares made with Forest Parade by Windham
I made my Dancing Squares pattern using Uncorked and love how it turned out. The blocks are 6" x 6" and the quilt is 51" x 51".

Uncorked Dancing Squares
I will share more on this pattern soon. Very easy using two different sized squares. If you look close, those smaller squares are zigzag stitched onto the larger squares! My first one appeared in my first book (Bold, Black and Beautiful Quilts, AQS 2004). OK, I'll show that to you!



Check with your local quilt shop to see if they carry this amazing collection of blenders with just a touch of gold. Click that link and you'll go to the Windham page that lists those shops.

Comments

  1. Hi Debby,
    Oh, this new collection looks fabulous. Nice color selection as well as a nice texture, and I love your finished quilt.
    ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new line is yummiest and these projects are an eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new collections looks really different. Looking forward to seeing lots of gorgeous projects created with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful fabrics in luscious colors. They look wonderful in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually bought some of that same line this summer in Berlin, Ohio, and also saw it in a shop in Kingsport, TN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com