The Joys of Hex, Day 5

Spiderweb 4 block table topper; no batting
Straight from my Hexagon Quilt Vault - my Spiderweb pattern with Bella Fabrics.

This is lined with three different prints. You can see my steps here: Turning 60
Blocks sewn, lined, then stitched together with invisible thread
Remember, you can catch up on any bloggers you missed last week by going to the Hexie Queen Hop button above.

Now, take some time to visit our Day Five Bloggers. They are sure to inspire and uplift you today.


Monday, August 26
  
   
   
 
   

   
  
   
   
  

Comments

  1. thanks for your link showing how to do this, another piece to add to my to do list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute design - thanks for the link :*) And thanks Debby for Cheerleading this Hop... it's not an easy job and we really appreciate your doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spider web design, hexie. I have to try theat!
    Thanks for sharing. You are so productive!
    cheers
    maggie

    maggiemine42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com