I love teaching about quilts. All workshops are based on projects, but I cover a LOT of tips, tricks and sewing techniques during the workshop time. Both 3 hour and 6 hour classes are available. Some are best in person; only a few will work via Zoom as indicated next to each description.
- Tight Knit Circles - Available in person and on Zoom (3 - 4 hour class)
|Tight Knit Circles: 17" x 17"|
- Baby Blocks - Available in person and on Zoom (3-4 hour class)
|Baby Blocks small|
|Baby Blocks with larger diamonds|
- The Modern Vortex Quilt - In person only.
- Patty's Summer Parasol: In person only.
|Patty's Summer Parasol|
- Not Your Grandmother's Double Wedding Ring: In person class only.
This is similar to Patty's Summer Parasol above.link above)
- Big Block Hexagons - In person only
|Big Block Hexagons|
- Gretchen - Available both in person and on Zoom.
|Gretchen: 58" x 58". 9" blocks|
- Bubbles and Hexagons - Only available in person.
|Bubbles and Hexagons|
- Half Hexagon Braid - In person only
|Half Hexagon Braid|
- One Day Lone Star - In person only
|One Day Lone Star (see several examples!)|
- Double Hexie Star - Available in person and on Zoom (3 - 4 hour class)
|Double Hexie Star Workshop|
- New York Beauty - In person only
|New York Beauty (pieced by me)|
- Pyramids and Jewels - In person and on Zoom. Each of the 2 classes can be a single booking
- Seven Sisters without y-seams! - Available in person only
|Seven Sisters - make in a multitude of fabric colors|
- Pickle Dish - Available in person and on Zoom.
|Four Block Pickle Dish quilt|
The following workshops are also available. Just click on the links to see the various quilts. Send any questions or ask for a Supply List by sending me an email: email@example.com
- Cloissoné Diamonds (Diamonds and 4-Patch) - In person only.
- Twisted Hexagons - In person and on Zoom
|Twisted Hexagon workshop information|
- Circle of Geese - In person only
|My latest Circle of Geese quilt|
- Sassy Mariner's Compass - In person only
|Sassy Mariner's Compass|