Star Spangled Winners

America's Star-Spangled Story
Thanks to all of you who came and visited in my week long Star Spangled Banner Extravaganza. I just want to let you know that I DO have 7 winners (actually, 9) and they've all been contacted and they are very excited to get the fabrics and other goodies. Well, who are they? (No last names, of course). I am bundling everything for the post office this week.

If you missed any of the days, click the links below. There was a lot of American history and pictures and neat quilts to fill the pages. And the comments were fabulous!

Day 1 fabrics courtesy of Windham Fabrics:
Day 1: Kathy H. of Pennsylvania
 Day 2 fabrics courtesy of Windham Fabrics:

Day 2: Mary D. of Missouri
Day 3 fabrics courtesy of Benartex:
Day 3:Mary S. of California
Day 4 fabrics courtesy of Benartex:

Day 4: Jenelle B. of Kansas
Day 4 book courtesy of Jane Hampton Cook:

Day 4: Karen M. of Minnesota
Day 5 fabrics courtesy of Benartex; calendar courtesy of ME!
 
Day 5: Mary L. of Maryland
Day 5: Sally M. of Arizona
Day 6 fabrics courtesy of Benartex:
Day 6: Lisa E. of Kentucky
Day 7 fabrics courtesy of Benartex:

Day 7: Patty D. of North Carolina
Thanks to all of you for sharing your own stories about the singing of the Star Spangled Banner, your own quilt history and those who inspired you and yes - whether you knit or crochet! Many thanks to Benartex and Windham fabrics for sending me such wonderful collections so I could share them with you. I've got some great things coming up with their fabrics, so stay tuned!

Comments

  1. And thank you, Debby, for the generous giveaways, patterns, information, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you, Debby, for such a fun Extravaganza too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all those lucky winners! I enjoyed all the info and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby I have been looking high and low for the blue fabric in your day 2 giveaway. Could you please tell me the name of the collection it is from? Hopefully I can locate it on line so I can order some. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah. You are a "no-reply" blogger and I have NO WAY to get in touch with you. The fabric is from Windham Fabrics. It was sent as a fat quarter in a bundle. It was either from "American Basics" or "Freedome" collections. That's all I know. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com