Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 17

This is a good week. My first husband and I are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary - together.

My winner of the Quilter's Block a Day calendar is Brenda A. of Oregon!

Quilter's Block-a-Day Calendar
Now for seven more of those awesome blocks created by Patricia using my calendar designs:

April 23: Ribbons and Leaves
Ribbons and Leaves, 10"
 April 24: Rain Dance
April 24: Rain Dance, 8"
 April 25: Single Chain and Knot
April 25: Single Chain and Knot, 10"
 April 26: Spring Bouquet
April 26: Spring Bouquet, 12"
 April 27: Sweet Delights
April 27: Sweet Delights, 12"
 April 28: Turnstile
April 28: Turnstile, 8"
April 29: Wheels
April 29: Wheels, 12"
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you were inspired.

Comments

  1. congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary. So enjoying seeing these blocks how good to have made them all,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 40 years of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. Congrats to the winner of your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Evening Debby! Wonderful Congratulations to you and the love of your life on 40 years of togetherness! I hope that the two of you have a delightful celebration!

    I received my special gift in the mail today! I opened it right away and spent quite a lot of time going through the whole year! There are so many great blocks to make, it is going to be a lot of fun creating them day by day and also into many many quilts! Thank you for sharing this amazing calendar that you put together! I am delighted to have the calendar sit beside my sewing machine to motivate me every day!

    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all my excitement, I forgot to comment on Patricia's beautiful blocks. I am especially drawn to the Ribbons and Leaves, I will go and take a look at this block again and know I will be creating this one. I love the way it is entwined with the other and how could I not love it Patricia, you used my favorite color Purple! The other block that totally caught my attention is the Tunstile Block. Patricia, the fabrics that you used for this block are incredible! You did a fantastic job with each and every block and every setting, but I just especially loved these two blocks. I look forward to seeing the next set of blocks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com