Amish Inspiration

Classic Shadows
It seems that I can't get enough of the solids that Windham Fabrics created for their Gee's Bend Collection. Inspired by antique Amish quilts, I made two quilts, this one published in a recent issue of McCall's Quilt Magazine. The other one was in a Love of Quilting issue last year. This hangs in my husband's office and is scheduled to appear in my 2014 wall calendar of quilts. Don't you just love these rich colors? See all 8 of the original quilts and my pattern adaptations at my website.

Comments

  1. So glad to see your blog - will be following it :-)

    We miss you and Phil at NAPC - hope all is well

    Debra Slaughter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com