Free eMagazine by Benartex with Projects & Inspiration

This new eMagazine has been updated. You can now DOWNLOAD it - for free!
Here is the new link: Modern by the Yard


Modern by the Yard eMagazine
Just launched by Benartex, Modern by the Yard 32 page e-magazine. Free. Beautiful. 4 projects and all sorts of inspiration. One of them is mine using some Fossil Fern hexies.


Fossil Fern hexies
What are you waiting for? Click the link above. Did I say, "WOW"?

You can see several of the pages at the Sew in Love with Fabric blog. So beautiful!

Comments

  1. Hi Debby - Loved the first issue of Modern by the Yard. But when I tried to download one of the patterns I was asked to sign up for something called YumPu. I did. Next they asked for $10. So unless I'm doing something wrong, it's not really free. Would love to get the Icicle table runner pattern, if you know of another way. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get to look at anything without having to sign up with YumPu and if I try to go through my facebook they still want me to sign up with YumPu...so I'll just say thanks but NO thanks....didn't think it would be such a hassle just to have a look...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com