What's in My Pantry?

As a parent, it seems I was always urging my 3 daughters to "Eat your veggies!" It was a battle, let me tell you. Now, as adults, they don't shy away from their vegetables and even have found clever ways to get their own children to eat them. How come no one shared that secret with me years ago?

Today I am sharing about a new collection called "What's in My Pantry?" and again, it's all about vegetables. You may doubt it once I get going, but trust me, OK? The full tutorial is on the Benartex blog: Sew in Love with Fabric. Go check it out to see what I did.

What's in My Pantry? fabrics by Benartex
I combined some Fleur de Lis applique patches with these veggie prints and it got kind of crazy. Check it out and then come back to get the free template for the Fleur de Lis patch.

Full size Fleur de Lis

Here is the FREE template for a finished 10" block. It's a one page pdf. Fleur de Lis Pattern

Comments

  1. Love the chili pepper print. Thank you for the free template. I like how you added the circle element to these on the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, thanks so much for the fleur de lis template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fluerdeLis so thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com