2019 Block a Day Calendar is Here!

It's hard to believe that I've been published these Quilter's Block a Day calendars for 13 years! It's true and the 2019 edition is now available. Here is the cover:

2019 Quilting Block and Pattern a Day Calendar
Let me show you the various projects inside. There are 42 different quilts in various sizes and "personalities." Appliqué, rotary cutting, paper piecing - it's all there.

Here are the January projects:

Celebrate Snowflakes is 40" x 40" and is appliqué. I can almost see this also as a Hannukah quilt, couldn't you?

Celebrate Snowflakes
 MacDonald's Farm is both appliqué and piecing. Size: 40" x 40". Perfect for a child's quilt.

MacDonald's Farm
Stars and Roses is very traditional with both appliqué and piecing. Quilt Size: 72" x 72"

Stars and Roses
This is not available until July 17, but many places give you the option of pre-ordering.

I'll have more blog posts this month sharing the rest of the projects. Hope you also check out your local book stores and these links:

You can find this at Amazon and Books a Million. It will also be available at Barnes and Noble.

And Target carries this for a few dollars cheaper (retail: $16.99; Target is $11.59!)

Comments

  1. Great looking quilts...now to check out my local target store for your calendar......

    ReplyDelete
  2. January blocks are great, too. I'm thinking of 2019 as my year of appliqué, so I am happy to see those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... calendar 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there ever be videos to accompany the calendar? I got the 2019 one and I'm curious about the January 2nd one. Is that an applique also?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com