Rose Star Fabrics Winner!

Kathy L. of Nixa, Missouri is the winner of the gorgeous Harvest Gold fabrics by Benartex. Congratulations, Kathy!

 Can we see those fabrics again?

Harvest Gold fabrics
I have enjoyed sewing with these and I would love to quilt my Harvest Gold Rose Star quilt sometime soon. I was able to set up my Handi Quilter Sweet 16 after 5 long months in the box. She was so happy to get out and help me finish a few quilt tops last week.

Quilting my Double Hexie Star
Also, I put my Rose Star pattern with template up on my Etsy site. It is $13.00 plus $2 postage for USA orders only. I checked the postage for the UK and it was $14.50! Prohibitive. So, I also have a digital version.

Here are two photos of the Rose Star:

Rose Star topper (30" x 34")
 And my first Rose Star:

Rose Star in Kaffe Fassett fabrics
And let's see some of those awesome kites. My template has four marking holes (one in each corner), but with my quick method, you only need to mark the one in the 120 degree angle where the y-seam will go.


But, you can also buy the DIGITAL version of the Rose Star pattern which includes a paper template of the kite cutting ruler. That is only $9.00! And no shipping!

Check them out. Once I run out of my laser cut templates I will probably not reorder them (unless a workshop is booked).

Comments

  1. Hi Debby! Congrats to Kathy. Those are some fabulous fabrics she won. Oooh, how exciting that you were able to set up your Sweet 16. Is it new or just wondering why it was boxed up? I think may be called a midarm or a sit-down longarm. I've always wanted to get one but alas I do not have the space. That quilt sitting under the needle is sure pretty. I love that birdhouse fabric! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy must be thrilled! Those do make a pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com