Christmas in July with Benartex, Day 1

I hope you've been following along on the Christmas in July Blog Hop for Benartex with 11 designers. We still have 4 days left and I want to stay with the theme (and share their links each day).

Today's designer is Charisma Horton  http://charismascorner.com/ and she shares her project using Deer FestivalOOOHHH! I want those fabrics. They are red and white and designed by Jackie Robinson. Classic! Go check out what Charisma has done with Deer Festival.

I checked my files and see that I've featured about 13 Benartex Christmas Collections over the years. I'll share those with you this week. All have some great tutorials and even a few free patterns! The first one is Catitude from 2019. Check out the post and the Magical Mitering tutorial.

Here are some of the sassy kitties.

Sassy kitty getting ready to trim the tree
With one of his/her buddies:
Another sassy kitty distracted by the beads!
Check out my Magical Mitering lesson on the blog post.

Catitude by Ann Lauer
While you're at it, check out her dog themed fabrics: Dog On It Christmas. I was sent a stack of them but haven't gotten around to cutting into them. I think my grandsons and I will do that in August when I visit them. After all, they have a dog named Zelda!

Dog On It by Ann Lauer
If you missed any of last week's posts in the Christmas in July Hop, just click the link for the first day and you will see the complete list. A lot of fantastic collections and designs you don't want to miss!

See you tomorrow with another link to another designer. (And something else from my Benartex Christmas vault).


Comments