Christmas in July with Benartex, Day 2

Today's featured designer is Sandra Walker using the Better Not Pout Collection by Benartex. It's a delightful set of fabrics by Nancy Halvorsen. Check it out!

My Benartex Christmas vault quilts for today are from Season's Greetings and  Christmas Spectacular. The first is Season's Greetings that had these awesome panels with beautiful pictures and holiday well wishes printed on them. I made several items. The first if my Big Block Lone Star with a 29" center!

Big Block Lone Star using Season's Greetings
I captured two of those panels with the black background in my candle mat. I also made some greeting cards. Check out the lengthy blog post and get the FREE pattern.

Candle mat and greeting cards tutorial
I also made a much larger Lone Star quilt using my "When 4 Blocks Become 5".

Lone Star with 19-1/2" blocks

Now for Christmas Spectacular. And I discovered that I made yet ANOTHER Twisted Hexagons quilt. Are you getting tired of me sharing these? I made a LOT of class samples and this is one using larger blocks. You can see the blog post by clicking on the Christmas Spectacular link.

Twisted Hexagon using a dark center
And this block shows the parts before sewing.
Twisted Hexagon using a light center
These are such beautiful fabrics, don't you agree? Come back tomorrow for a few more quilts from my Benartex Christmas vault and I'll have the direct link to Wednesday's designer. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments