Free Pattern Friday (and some twins!)

I don't think I've shared this here before. It is from the Horse and Rider Collection by Michael Miller. I designed the digital quilt based on a pattern I taught in several workshops. This is my Arrowheads pattern which is made using a 60 degree triangle ruler (paper template included).


Horse and Rider Quilt: 66" x 66"

Let me show you several I made before this one. This is my latest, made with some Kaffe Fassett prints. I have since quilted it (but I can't find that photo).

Arrowheads Quilt

Some of the quilts as my class samples. This one uses a Tri-Recs ruler (NOT the same angle as a 60 degree).


And one in blues:


Here is another one using the 60 degree ruler. It's my Arrowheads in Red and was a pattern for Creative Grids (Cut Loose Press).

Arrowheads in Red

Now one in multi, awaiting quilting.


I think I have a few more, but I need to get on with my day. Check out the FREE pattern on the Michael Miller web site: Horse and Rider.

Comments

  1. Nice cheery quilts ...look like fun to make and raise peoples spirits. All the best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby! This is a fun pattern in all of the colorways and fabrics you've shared. They are all lovely! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pattern you can have fun with in any fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com