Winter Solstice 2020

 It happens at 5 am here on the East Coast of the USA. Now we can have more sunshine each day!

I will share just a few quilts today. Yesterday's quilts were my true Winter Solstice quilts - all stars and double stars. You have probably noticed that several of my quilts this week have used the same fabrics. Like this one, which uses Festive Season and Season's Greetings (Benartex). Those diamonds are 3" English Paper Pieced. What a fun wreath! 

Star Wreath

I blogged about this amazing Cardinal Table Topper a few years ago. It also uses fabrics from that collection. Click the link below the picture and it will take you to a page with a LOT of process photos!

Festive Season Table Topper

I took a lovely photo of the fabrics in this collection. They certainly will keep my mind off of the short day!

Fabrics from the Festive Season Collection

I even used some of those ornament prints to make some greeting cards:




Well, that should do it for Winter Solstice! Winter is here for 3 months. Cold, sometimes dreary, sometimes snow. But, hey - it's Nature and that's the way we get ready for Spring! Hope you enjoy your day, wherever you are.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas
    thank you for all of the good you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilted inspirations....thanks so much for sharing....enjoy the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing.
    Merry Christmas
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com