Free Pattern Friday: 5" Paper Pieced Basket

I came upon an OLD digital file on my computer for a basket quilt. This was from early 2002 (yes, that's 20 years ago). I never stitched it - it was a pattern for a quilt in our magazine. I decided to tweak it some and sew it myself.

What do you think?

5" paper pieced Basket

Here it is before I trimmed it:

Basket block before trimming

 After trimming, I removed the paper from the back.

Basket Block after papers removed

I added information on the FREE Basket Pattern for suggested sizes to cut for each patch. This really went together quickly and I'm going to make a few more. If you like foundation paper piecing, then I am sure you will like this little block.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I love basket blocks of all kinds. I could see this in so many wonderful fabrics. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can see this basket made up in many different colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com