FREE Music Quilt Patterns

Two of my three daughters took years of music lessons. One played the flute (and competed all the way to the state level). The oldest played piano from the time she was in the first grade until college. You can bet I spent a lot of time waiting in my car while they had their 45 minute lessons each week!

Music has always been freely played in my home. We love it!

I designed Opus One for Windham Fabrics in 2018. You may have seen this already. I did a blog post in February 2017 about another quilt like this. But it's worth it to share again, right?

Opus One for Windham Fabrics

I also made a REAL Opus One quilt. I quilted it and added borders but never shared it here. I gave this to a young man who was head of youth music at my church several years ago. His name is Brendan and yes - he loved it!

Musical Stars using Type Band fabrics

If you click on that Type Band link, you'll not only see the fabrics but can download another FREE pattern by Casey York. It looks like this:

Blue Note pattern

Can you believe those appliqué instruments? A guitar, sax, trumpet, drumsticks. Big wow!

So, now you have TWO music patterns for your quilting pleasure. And they're FREE! Hope you enjoy making your own quilts for those musical geniuses in your life.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the notice of the new pattern at Windham Fabrics. As a musician I am always on the lookout for music fabric and quilt patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a keyboard! Thank you so much. These are super patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com