Supersize Quilt Blocks

Diadem Quilt from Supersize 'Em Quilts
My second book is out of print for the hard copy version, but my publisher (Martingale) now has it available as an eBook and it's got a special price through November 23. You don't have to go out of the house, get dressed or get in the car to buy it. The beauty of digital!

Go see the blog post and see the various ways you can use these supersized blocks. The Diadem Quilt uses a 14" block (see first picture).

Rotary cut Lone Star blocks - 19" x 19" EACH!
Now, those are really supersized blocks! I love teaching classes on this Lone Star, too. No set in seams, by the way.

The 16" Album Block by Jean Ann Wright
Go take a peek at every single one of the 22 projects in the book. And check out the fabulous price.

Comments

  1. That is quite a deal! Thanks for the heads up. I love the fabrics in your first picture especially.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com