Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 34

Week 34. What else can I say? Let's see what Patricia did with my patterns!


August 20: Oranges (yum, yum)

August 20: Oranges, 8"
August 21: Sailboat

August 21: Sailboat, 6"

August 22: Spinner
August 22: Spinner, 8"

August 23: Sunflower
August 23: Sunflower, 8"
 August 24: Tall Ships

August 24: Tall Ships, 6"

August 25: Teardrops and Diamonds

August 25: Teardrops and Diamonds

August 26: Gone Fishing
August 26: Gone Fishing, 6"
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you next week with 7 more blocks.

Comments

  1. OMGG, how long did it take to make the blocks and put them in the fantastic locations to snap the pictures. I love looking at these each week. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby,
    I almost forgot to read your update today. This week's favorite has to be Tall Ships for me. I love the setting she chose and love, love, LOVE the block. Looking forward to next week's blocks. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic settings this week for all the blocks. It took a second glance to see the orange block in the back of the oranges. It also took a second closer look at the sailboat before I could see the water way in the background. It made me wonder if the boat was waiting for rain like Noah's Ark. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com