Aliens in My House!


These fat quarters just arrived today, the day the Solar Eclipse is happening here in the USA. I just had to take a picture of these fun fabrics and share.

Aliens in Space by Windham Fabrics
The pattern I designed is still not available at the Windham site, but it's soon coming!

Remember the pattern I showed last week?

My Outer Space Buddy pattern
I hope to make some simple blocks with this set of fat quarters. They will make great kids' quilts. I'm taking these with me to a quilting group that meets at my church. They make charity quilts and are always on the lookout for such fun novelty prints.

Take care of your eyeballs today. I couldn't find a pair of those special sunglasses at the stores I visited, so I'm watching everything online at the NASA site. They should get it right, right?

Comments

  1. Great block. I need to update my kids novelty prints. I'll see if I'm local quilt shop have some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you found a place to watch the eclipse! We've had our glasses since early July and watching in person with a bunch of strangers who instantly bonded over the experience was fabulous. I like that fabric, and think it will make wonderful alien quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com