May Projects from my 2018 Quilter's Block a Day Calendar

Let's see some of the projects in my calendar that I patterned for the month of May. I think you will like them! One is for Memorial Day (today).

Gathering Blooms combines appliqué with piecing and sets 7 of the 11 blocks on point. Block Sizes: 8" and 12". Quilt Size: 52" x 73"

Gathering Blooms
Garden Paths uses 12" blocks and finishes to 58" x 58"

Garden Paths Quilt
And the last quilt in May takes center stage for honoring those on Memorial Day. Hooray, USA! has two sizes of blocks: 8" and 16". And finishes to 56" x 56".

Hooray, USA!
These projects will eventually be moved over to my Craftsy site. There are so many wonderful blocks - new and vintage. In my 26 years of professional quilting, I've made MANY of these blocks.

Here is my Americana Salute quilt made many years ago and gifted to a Gold Star mother who lost her son in Afghanistan.

Americana Salute
I hope to bring you more projects each month. Like I said, maybe I should have been doing this all along?!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com