June Blocks from my Quilter's Block a Day Calendar

Are you confused yet? Do you know which calendar I'm talking about? Sometimes I even confuse myself!


I'm talking about the perpetual calendar that was a best seller for 10 years, published by Martingale (That Patchwork Place). In 2016, Patricia Bryant made a block a day and completed all 366 of those blocks. I featured them each week in 2017. In case you missed those links, I've got them here.

June 4-10: Week 23
June 11-17: Week 24
June 18-24: Week 25
June 25-July 1: Week 26

(The links to the free patterns on those pages are no longer available - sorry.)

This group of 30 blocks in two sizes is a treasure trove of patterns! These are for the month of June. (I have to release this early since I reveal the next BOM for the 2018 Tea Party on the first of the month)

I've also included two quilt patterns and a tutorial on how to make half-square triangles quick!

Here are the two patterned quilts. One of them, Arkansas Meadow Rose, is a favorite of mine and I still own the one I made about 20 years ago.

Arkansas Meadow Rose: 49" x 49"
Here's the block. It is a traditional, vintage pattern from the early 1900s.

Arkansas Meadow Rose block by Patricia Bryant
 And my real quilt.
Arkansa Meadow Rose Quilt
And the second quilt offered in this compendium of June blocks is Idaho Beauty: 35" x 57". Big 20" blocks!

Idaho Beauty
Here's Patricia's Idaho Beauty block:

Idaho Beauty (in the center) by Patricia Bryant


47 pages of blocks in TWO sizes. All templates full size for tracing. Clear rotary cutting directions. All this for $8.00!

The last time I checked Amazon, this calendar (now out of print) sells for $325! (Ha, ha. Yes, someone is trying to sell it for that; but it's still available for $25 - whew!)

Comments