Free Pattern Friday: Baby Love

Here's a lovely little quilt pattern I designed for P and B Fabrics almost 2 years ago. They had a fabric collection called Welcome Baby and wanted something to do it justice. I thought: SIMPLE is best. Again, I let some of those fantastic baby prints do all the work.

Baby Love: 36" x 37"
These are reproduction prints from 1925. Can you see those sweet little cherubs in those wide strips in the center?

The full size letters are included in the pdf pattern. It is easy to piece and the appliqué is raw edge. Baby Love is a very scrappy quilt and uses quite a few different prints. Or you could control the color palette to be more gender specific. It's your call.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Debby! Happy Friday and thank you for the free pattern. I have a sweet baby boy coming in mid-March that I would love to wrap up in this baby quilt. I can picture his sweet cherub cheeks peeking out of this piece. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the free pattern. I don't have any babies coming any time soon, but one never knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the free pattern. It just so happens I needed to make a baby quilt quickly and had everything I needed to make it. Thanks for the inspiration! I sent you an email with my picture because I can't figure out how to post the picture here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. So cute! BTW, you don't have to answer all these comments. LOL I'm just taking a little time to catch up with some favorite blogs. A little.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com