Tree Bird Hop Day 6 - More Love Birds

Today is Day 6 of the Tree Bird Hop. Remember, my day is Monday March 23, so be sure to come back to see what I've been up to. (FREE pattern today, so don't go away)

I have another Love Birds quilt that I wanted to share with you. I made this using a fabulous collection of reds, blues and yellows from Kona Bay Fabrics. Yes, that simple bird applique is back and this time perched on a branch with a heart on each end. Very folk art-y!

Love Birds Quilt
Did I share with you my Tea Cozy Ensemble using this same bird?

Tea Cozy Ensemble
I have since gifted this ensemble to a family friend and I know she absolutely loves it. I sure enjoyed making it!

Now let's visit our Tree Bird bloggers today and see what wonderful things they have come up with featuring birds on a branch. Please come back one more time on Monday to see my own creations, won't you?


Friday, March 20

Comments

  1. wow these projects are just gorgeous. you did such a lovely job. thanks for sharing and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are so colourful. Sure brightens up the day during all these snow storms. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt and the reappearance of the bird on the tea cozy. How cute a set that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is lovely. I too love the tea cozy set. And look at you ... A teapot that matches beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com