Christmas Vault - Day 2

These come from my Cookie Cutter Bonanza pattern set (on CD) - yum, yum!
Email followers click here to see blog post online: Debby Kratovil Quilts

Today is the second day of the Ho Ho Ho Blog Hop. Many thanks to Madame Samm and Carol of Just Let Me Quilt for pulling this all together.

 I wanted to make sure that my followers got to see all of the fabulous creations made by today's Hop bloggers. The red and green quilt above is one that appeared in Quilt Magazine a few years ago. I still teach this workshop and students can choose one of 11 different cookie cutter shapes. This quilt comes out every year for the holidays.

August 1
Here is the giveaway at the Sew We Quilt site for participants in this Hop, with Timeless Treasures one of the sponsors:


I hope you take a few minutes to visit these folks. Enjoy the ride. Come back tomorrow to see a new list. And be sure to see what I will have on Tuesday, August 6.

Comments

  1. Very pretty Debby. I love this style of quilt. I've seen many different ones similar using the ying yang style and have been drawn to each one for some reason. I guess that means one day I'll have to break down and make one maybe eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Debby...Yeahhh day 2 of ho ho ho hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Debby. Day 2 was a great day. Lots of beautiful projects and lots of gorgeous stitcheries. Now my fingers have been itching to do some embroidery work. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com