Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love (and Chocolate) is in the Air

Love is in the air. "We love because He first loved us." How about some chocolate, the kind with no calories? I put these blocks together from last year and I kind of like this. But I want some REAL chocolate today, too! (But my husband isn't on Facebook; I think I'll leave him a note in the kitchen, next to his coffee cup)

Letters from a post last year
 And I was a bit mixed up!
More letters - can you tell what they spell?
And here are the 2 quilts I made:
Love Bug quilt made with Benartex Fabrics
And the one I made with the chocolate fabrics - yum, yum! Just needs to be quilted. (All fabrics are from Benartex and the Oh Fudge! Collection.)

Dancing letters spell the eternal message: I Love You! Oh Fudge Collection
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Debby, I love the mixed up letters. Did your husband get the hint and leave you some chocolate? The non-calorie kind looks great and doesn't add to the waistline but it sure doesn't taste very good. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com