Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 13

Here is another set of calendar blocks created by Patricia Bryant of Australia. This is Week 13 already!

March 26: Honor Badge
March 26: Honor Badge, 12"
March 27: Square Deal
March 27: Square Deal, 12"
March 28: Sweet Gum Leaf
March 28: Sweet Gum Leaf, 9"
March 29: Twenty Triangles
March 29: Twenty Triangles, 8"
March 30: Whirling Five Patch
March 30: Whirling Five Patch, 9"
March 31: Windblown Square
March 31: Windblown Square, 12"
April 1: Fool's Puzzle (Happy April Fool's Day to you!)
April 1: Fool's Puzzle, 12"
Hope you enjoyed seeing these vintage patterns updated with today's fabrics. See you next week!

Comments

  1. so enjoying seeing all these blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see these each week. I can now follow along since I found your calendar in a quilt store that I visited with friends two weekends ago. I don't know when I'll have time to start making some of these blocks but it sure is fun to see them each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I especially like her set up for the first block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com