Windham Wednesdays and FREE Patterns

My family is devoted to coffee. When my children are here with spouses, we have to make more than one (or two) pots of coffee every morning. So, I was delighted to get to design with the new International Coffee Collection by Windham Fabrics.

International Coffee by Windham Fabrics
I designed not one, not two, but THREE projects with these fabrics. I must like coffee, huh?

Here they are. First, the mug rugs:

Mug Rugs using International Coffee fabrics

Mug Rugs using International Coffee measure about 7" finished (the motifs finish at 5-1/2"). I include a paper template for cutting the setting triangles. If you have a Tri-Recs ruler set, these will work perfectly.

Here is my own set of mug rugs using real fabric!

Four mug rugs using International Coffee fabrics
I was sent a panel that has four motifs on each end. These are used in those mug rugs. Great gifts and VERY quick and easy.

Here's the panel:
International Coffee cup motifs
Then, I decided to make a table runner using four more coffee cup motifs and an appliquéd coffee pot I had in my files. What do you think?

International Coffee Table Runner: 36" x 22"
Coffee Time Table Runner is also FREE. Check it out, with full size templates for that vintage coffee pot, which is 10" finished.

And, then I pulled out my tried-and-true coffee cup pattern (paper pieced). Remember, I shared the steps for this earlier this year: Coffee Cups and Windham Wednesdays?

10 Paper Pieced Coffee Cups
 And a single coffee cup using the Mimosa Collection by Windham. Click that link to see the steps to making these.

7" paper pieced coffee cup
I designed this sweet little kitchen quilt. Five paper pieced blocks and four simplified Cobblestone blocks. The blocks are 7" finished and the quilt finishes at 35" x 35". What are you waiting for?

Have a Cuppa wall quilt: 35" x 35"
You can download the Have a Cuppa wall quilt and make a trio of treasures for yourself or someone who loves coffee as much as you (or me).

Comments

  1. Hi Debby,
    I love coffee - everything about it. Grinding it, the smell, the taste . . . ummm. And I love the Have a Cuppa wall hanging. Thanks for sharing it and this new fabric. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Debby. I love coffee too--can't get my day started without it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool items you made! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Debby, Hubby and I are big time coffee drinkers, so I think each one of your quilt projects are fabulous! I can not wait to create the paper pieced coffee cups and the wall hanging! Thank you so much for sharing and have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never know exactly how to use panels like that, so a special thanks for your examples.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com